background

Thursday, March 3, 2011

14 Weeks

How Far Along: 14 weeks! The weeks are moving along quickly now.

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, but I'm trying really hard to make sure I don't gain another 12 lbs by our next appointment on the 18th. Sure, I still splurge (rocky road ice cream? Sure!), but I'm really trying to get more protein into my diet, as well as veggies, and not so many carbs. Yeah, that's still a work in progress.

How big is baby: When life hands you lemons :)





Stretch Marks: Nope, and I hope to keep it that way. I just bought a new belly balm and I like it so much better than what I'd been using. You can just feel how moisturizing it is, even hours after it was first applied. This is what I've been using:

Seriously, great stuff.

 
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Shirts, still rocking non-maternity wear!



Sleep: I have been sleeping so. hard. Other than getting up a couple of times a night to use the bathroom, I really can't complain.


Gender: Hoping to find out soon! We go in for our 16 week appointment on the 18th and we'll set the appointment for our ultrasound then. Can't wait!

Movement: Not distinguishable movement, no. I think I feel something, but each time when I do I stop what I'm doing and wait to feel it again, and nothing. Wishful thinking, perhaps.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I have been craving squash and asparagus like crazy! I bought a bunch of each this past weekend and I'm thinking an all veggie dinner is sounding mighty good tonight :) Also, I've been drinking more water. If you know me you'd know that that's pretty rare, I am not a water fan. But lately? I have been sort of craving it. Sort of.


Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in, but I can definitely tell it's not as deep as it used to be :)


Symptoms: Bad skin, weight gain, nothing exciting :)

What I miss: Not much right now! I'm enjoying feeling great, having more energy, and being in a good mood. Actually, I miss dance classes! With my new work schedule and choreographing "Grease", I can't get to the studio like I'd like. Gonna work on that!


Looking forward to: Our next appointment, setting our ultrasound date, and finding out what the gender is!


My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  Nothing specific that I can think of, I really need to start writing what he says down while I'm thinking of it because I get to this weekly survey and my mind goes blank! But this week he has just been so super supportive, making me laugh and feel good, just being an all around great guy. He makes me so happy, and I find myself so lucky to have him each and every day. Love you, Hubster!

Weekly Belly Pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment