background

Friday, March 18, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16 weeks, 1 day.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since my last appointment I've gained 5 lbs. Not bad, but not great. Gonna start calorie counting to see what I'm taking in. 5 lbs a month will add up fast if I stay at this rate!


How big is baby: Baby is the size of an avocado this week. 4.5" long and 3.5 ounces.



Stretch Marks: Nope! Still slathering my belly daily with the Mama Bee Belly Balm from Burt's Bees. Stay away, stretchies!


Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants are a must. Not rocking the maternity shirts yet though, still a while to go for that. Found some really cute summer dresses (non-maternity) that will work great when I don't want to stuff  myself into clothes this summer, though! I have a feeling dresses and skirts will be my best friends.



Sleep: Sleep is prett great, actually. Going to bed around 10pm, getting up at 6am, and only getting up once or twice a night. Enjoying it while I can :)



Gender: Ultrasound set for April 8th at 1pm! Ugh, I have to wait 3 weeks, don't know if I can!



Movement: Yes, little flutters here and there, but nothing consistent.



Food Cravings/Aversions: No major cravings or aversions. Working on eating more healthily,and having more options on hand while at home. There have been a couple nights where I just didn't know what sounded good and had the hardest time finding something to eat.



Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in, but I can definitely tell it's not as deep as it used to be :)


Symptoms: Round ligament pain, sore lower back and hips at times,bigger boobs, and still! The freaking pregnancy acne!



What I miss: Not much right now, besides feeling cute in my clothes :)



Looking forward to: Oh, just a little something called an ultrasound ha ha!


My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  Nothing too out of the ordinary this week. He's still cute with all the belly rubs and such though :)


Weekly Belly Pics:

16 weeks


1 comment:

  1. "There have been a couple nights where I just didn't know what sounded good and had the hardest time finding something to eat." Oh I remember that happening to me. :)

    ReplyDelete