background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

17 Weeks

How Far Along: 17 weeks, 2 days. I need to be better about doing these on Thursdays, but my schedule has been so crazy and I wake up late, forgetting to take a picture.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea this week, but I haven't been too great about watching all foods that go in my mouth. Although, I am trying to make better choices (and trying = pretty much failing right now haha!)



How big is baby: Baby is the size of a turnip or an onion this week (about 5 ounces).




Stretch Marks: Nope! Still slathering my belly daily with the Mama Bee Belly Balm from Burt's Bees. Stay away, stretchies! The belly has been super itchy lately, though, so I've been lathering up even more frequently.



Maternity Clothes: Pants for sure. No maternity tops yet, still wearing my regular shirts and bought a couple new ones that work great.


Sleep: Sleep is pretty good, although I've been waking up with really sore hips the past couple of nights, from having to sleep on my sides. I fall asleep on my right side and don't move or wake up until I have to go to the bathroom, so my body hates me in the mornings.


Gender: We'll find out on April 8th, SO excited!


Movement: Yup, here and there. So cool!




Food Cravings/Aversions: No major cravings or aversions. Working on eating more healthily,and having more options on hand while at home. There have been a couple nights where I just didn't know what sounded good and had the hardest time finding something to eat. <-- Still this.



Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in, but I can definitely tell it's not as deep as it used to be :)


Symptoms: Round ligament pain, sore lower back and hips at times,bigger boobs, and my tail bone just aches after I've been sitting for a bit, which is pretty much what I do all day at work. Gotta get up and get moving more!


What I miss: Sleeping on my back or belly, and having a body that doesn't scream at me on a daily basis :)



Looking forward to: So many things... Finding out the gender of baby, getting going on the baby's room and clearing out some stuff from the house that we just don't need.

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  I swear, my brain doesn't remember anything! But he's been so awesome in general. I'm so lucky to have him!

Weekly Belly Pics:

17 weeks, 1 day

Mmm... back fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment