background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

19 Weeks

How Far Along: 19 weeks. Nearly half way!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Meh, who knows. I eat well, and I don't. I'm not going to stress over it anymore, but I'm not going to go overboard either. Once the weather is a little nicer, I'll start getting out and walking more, so that'll help.

How big is baby: Head to rump, baby is the size of a mango according to What to Expect and The Bump. BabyCenter says baby is the size of a large heirloom tomato!







Stretch Marks: Nope! Still hoping I can keep those suckers away.


Maternity Clothes: Still a heck yes for the pants, and some tops too. I'm finding lots of my regular shirts are getting to be a tad short.


Sleep: Sleep has been absolutely wonderful. Still waking up once or twice to visit the bathroom, but I fall right back asleep (unless The Hubster is snoring). I'm finding that my hips aren't as sore as they were last week, so hopefully my body is getting used to me sleeping on my sides only.


Gender: We find out TOMORROW!!! What are your predictions? :)


Movement: For sure! I really feel baby moving a  lot right after I eat, or when I'm sitting really still while watching TV. They're definitely more distinguishable now, but I still have to stop what I'm doing to be sure it's what I think it is.



Food Cravings/Aversions: Still craving sweets, and citrus flavored stuff. Grapefruit soda has been hitting the spot for me lately, and downing the water has started to be a little easier, too. No food aversions so far!



Belly Button: Getting more and more shallow by the day :)


Symptoms: It's harder to get off of the couch and out of bed, that's a symptom, right? Also, round ligament pain when I move too quickly, feeling baby move more and more, itchy belly skin at times, and the boobs are growing a bit more too!


What I miss: Not a whole lot right now, I'm really enjoying this part of pregnancy.


Looking forward to: Having our ultrasound TOMORROW, finding out what we're having (hopefully!), and sharing that with our friends and family.

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  He is just as excited as I am (I think) to find out what gender our baby is. He's even talking about being ready to find out so we can "maybe" do some baby shopping this weekend, and this is a man who does NOT like to go shopping. *sigh* I love him.



Weekly Belly Pics:

19 weeks

1 comment: