background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 Weeks *pics added*

How Far Along: 10 weeks. Closing in on the end of the 1st tri, woo hoo!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea, and I'm afraid to find out. I have not been eating well, so I'm afraid I'll pay for it at our next appointment.


How big is baby: The size of a kumquat (Baby Center) or a prune (What to Expect). I think kumquat sounds cuter. Either way, baby is about 1-1/4 inch long. Also, baby is officially a fetus now, and not an embryo!

Stretch Marks: Nope!

Maternity Clothes: Oh goodness, I finally hemmed my maternity pants (for work) and they are heaven. Also The Hubster's cousin, Chelsea, sent me some maternity clothes and I will be rocking those soon, I'm sure. Particularly the pants :) Shirts are still all the same, though!


Sleep: Sleep is amazing. Getting to the point where I can't sleep on my tummy anymore though. I just can't seem to get comfy that way. Other than that, no complaints!


Gender: Still no clue, but read this post and you'll see what I've been thinking.

Movement: Nope, but I can't wait for it!

Food Cravings/Aversions: I've been craving chicken wraps lately, with grilled chicken, ranch dressing, tomatoes, and parmesean cheese. In a spinach tortilla. Mmmm... We've made them twice this week so far!


Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in, but I can definitely tell it's not as deep as it used to be :)

Symptoms: Dare I say that the nausea is lessening? Other than exhaustion and some muscle soreness in  my abdomen, I'm feeling pretty good these days! *knock on wood*


What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, and a varying diet. Sometimes what I'm craving I've had SO many times that I'm just sick of it, even though it sounds good.


Looking forward to: So many things! Our 12 week appointment. Finding out what we're having (that seems so far away). The 2nd Tri feel-good stuff. Clearing out the spare room and getting ready to make it a nursery.

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  He's been so sweet, rubbing my belly (even though it's just fat) and kissing my belly lol. He's adorbs. I love that he's so involved and excited. Plus, he's been counting down the days until we can, ahem, be intimate again. After our spotting scare the Dr. said to abstain for 2 weeks, and they have been 2 LONG weeks :)

Weekly Belly Pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment