background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

9 Weeks *pics added*

How Far Along: 9 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I've gained about 2 lbs or so... that's what the doc's scale said when I went in for my appointment last week.

How big is baby: The size of a green olive (What to Expect's measurment) or a grape (Baby Center).


Stretch Marks: No way!

Maternity Clothes: I bought my first pair of maternity pants! Haven't worn them yet, I need to get them hemmed first, but I can't wait! None of my regular pants will button anymore.

Sleep: It's been pretty good, actually. I've been falling asleep quickly and sleeping HARD. Even when I wake up to pee, I can typically fall right back asleep unless The Hubster is sawing logs.

Gender: No idea yet, but it's fun to hear what everyone else thinks it'll be!


Movement: Nothing that I can feel, but when we had the ultrasound last week we could see baby moving around, kinda jumping a little. Cute!


Food Cravings/Aversions: No aversions so far, and I've finally been able to add beans back into my diet. Which is awesome for me because I had been craving a Taco Bell bean burrito (no red sauce, no onion, add sour cream) for weeks.

Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in.

Symptoms: Still the nausea, which has been hitting me like crazy at night. I finally bought some SeaBands and those have helped control the barf fest, most of the time.

What I miss: Feeling rested. I found out I'm mildly anemic so that explains some of the exhaustion (not that it's abnormal in early pregnancy anyway). Also, being able to eat healthy food when I want to. Sometimes it just does NOT sound good.

Looking forward to: Our appointment on February 18th. I'll be 12 weeks, 1 day at that point. I'm hopeful we'll be able to hear the heartbeat at that visit.

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  I wouldn't necessarily say that it's my favorite thing he's ever said to me, but it certainly made me laugh, then want to cry. I said "I think I'm starting to show a little" to him, and his response? "Are you sure? You have been eating a lot of crap, lately." Thanks, Hubster, for just thinking I'm fat. :)


Weekly Belly Pics:


ignore the hair... bad hair day


Bloat or baby? Probably just bloat.


No comments:

Post a Comment