background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

7 weeks

How Far Along: 7 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm the same, haven't made a change in either direction, which I'm okay with so far :)

How big is baby: Our little babe is the size of a blueberry!

Stretch Marks: No thanks! Too soon for stretchies.

Maternity Clothes: Nope, still in my regular clothes, but some pants are getting tight in the belly area. Thank you, bloat.

Sleep: Sometimes good, sometimes bad. I'm still getting up 2 or 3 times to pee, but I think that's because I'm drinking too much water too close to bed time.

Gender: Too early to tell, but we can't wait to find out!

Movement: Too early for this, too.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Haven't had any cravings at all.  Although, happy to announce that I'm no longer made sick by diet coke! At times it's the only thing that will calm my tummy.

Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in.

Symptoms: Hello, morning sickness! It has finally hit me and it's beyond mild nausea. It all started on January 3rd, my birthday (happy birthday to me!). Still haven't actually puked *fingers crossed* but feeling like I'm going to ALL.DAY.LONG sucks.

What I miss: Being hungry. My appetite has completely gone away and I'm having to force myself to eat regularly.

Looking forward to: Our 8 week appointment on January 13th!

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week: The Hubster has been so awesome! There have been several moments that make me fall in love with him all over again. Mostly, I love it when he rubs my belly and talks about the baby. Also, I thought it was funny when he called the baby his "spawn" after I referred to it as the alien taking over my body.


Weekly Belly Pics:


7 weeks


7 weeks bare belly


No comments:

Post a Comment