background

Thursday, January 13, 2011

8 weeks

How Far Along: 8 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still no change!


How big is baby: Our little babe is half of an inch long and the size of a kidney bean :)

Stretch Marks: No thanks! Still too soon for those.

Maternity Clothes: Still in my regular clothes, but definitely needing to buy a beband. I can't button most of my pants anymore! Also, all of my bras are TIGHT. Coming from someone who was barely an A-cup, that's exciting!


Sleep: It could actually be better at night, but naps feel great! I've been having REALLY vivid dreams that feel incredibly real, so they usually end up waking me up. Also, the hubby is getting over a cold so if I get up to go pee, I can't get back to sleep because of his snoring.


Gender: Too early to tell, but we can't wait to find out!

Movement: Too early for this, too. Can't wait, though!

Food Cravings/Aversions: The only thing that has been sounding good or making me feel better is fatty, nasty food. French fries, burgers, chicken strips... I can't wait for healthy food to be appealing!


Belly Button: Still an innie, and I still have my belly button ring in.

Symptoms: Mild nausea turned into gagging and puking today, for the first time. Well, the gagging has been going on for a while. Brushing my teeth? *heave* Taking my prenatals? *heave* Any pills on my tongue make me wanna hurl, and I've never had a problem with swallowing pills.


What I miss: Not feeling like crap pretty much all day long, but I do have some good moments. I also miss the energy I used to have, but I'm told that comes back in the 2nd Tri, so here's to hoping!


Looking forward to: Seeing the heartbeat of our little babe this Thursday!

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week: Well, it's not really a quote, but one day I was complaining to him about how horrible I was feeling, saying that it was this alien that was taking over my body... His response? "Ha, yeah, 'cause it's my spawn!" He thinks he's so funny...

Weekly Belly Pics:


8 weeks

8 weeks bare belly, and LOTS of bloat!


No comments:

Post a Comment