- I haven't had fast food all week, and it's been surprisingly easy! Sure, a couple of nights I've had cereal for dinner, but I have NOT had anything from a drive thru.
- Subway totally doesn't count as fast food, beeteedubs. No drive thru and MUCH healthier than McD's and the like. Hubster agrees with me.
- To celebrate my successful No Fast Food week we had Subway for lunch today.
- I just noticed that the first three items on my list are regarding food. I should also mention that I have joined Weight Watchers. My relationship with food is ridiculous.
- I'm going to choreograph a musical for a high school, tonight is the first night I'll be working with the kiddos. Looking forward to it! My creativity has been feeling stifled lately so this outlet is much needed.
- A blogger whose writing I enjoy so much has a new book out. Kelle Hampton of Enjoying the Small Things wrote her memoir, titled Bloom, and it is beautiful. Can't put it down.
- This is going to be a tough weekend, with a memorial for my sister-in-law and an estate sale for my dad. Having a tough time moving past some of this grief because I haven't been able to truly move on. I have had it easy, though. My uncle has been amazing, organizing the entire estate sale (with help from some other family members) and taking on so much responsibility. If it weren't for him I'm sure I'd be much worse off.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are still a craving. Wonder how many points those are...
Friday, April 13, 2012
My mind is all over the place today so most likely this post will be, too.