In order to get back into the swing of writing on a daily basis I'm going to begin by writing whatever comes to mind. I love making lists, so this might end up being a weekly thing here on the ol' blog. We'll see.
1. I miss my husband. We are so lucky that we don't have to pay for child care since The Hubster stays home with Ronan during the day while I go off to work. The downside is that we don't get to see each other much because once I'm home, he heads off to work. AND he works weekends. I know this is just a season in our lives right now, but we desperately need some couple time.
2. Ronan is almost 7 months old, and I am still breast feeding! I am so happy about this. There have been times where I wondered if I would be able to consistently provide enough for him, and so far so good. I'm just taking it month by month in terms of setting goals, but ultimately I am hoping to make it to a year with never having to give him formula. Not that formula is bad! I just want to give him what is made specifically for him.
3. Our house is tiny. Ti.ny. We're thinking of adding on this year and making some improvements. We wanted to sell this summer but realistically we should probably wait it out another year or so, so we can hopefully make some money once this market turns around.
4. I miss dance. It has been almost a year since I have danced/taken a class, and the more I think about it the more I miss it.
5. I'm fat. There, I said it. I fully believed that by breastfeeding that the baby weight would just melt off. Ha. HA. Not even close. I think I'm one of those gals that just doesn't lose weight by breast feeding. I'm also one of those gals who gained 60 el-beez during my pregnancy, so... yeah. Probably not working out/dancing doesn't help, either.
6. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs... NOM. Also, a contributor to #5.
7. I am SO ready for some sun. Even just a day or two a week would be nice. Alas, this week is calling for rain every day. *sigh*
8. Ronan is so funny. He completely lights up my world and makes me laugh, even when I'm sad/angry/upset/whatever. He knows exactly when to produce a toothy grin for his mama's sake.
9. I started reading "The Happiness Project" and it has me wanting to toss out everything in my house and start over again. We have too much stuff in our little house, so I see an organizing binge happening in the near future.
10. Dinner tonight will consist of pork chops, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Hubster is home tonight, so a real dinner it is!
Hope week is starting off well for everyone. I'm going to take the time to soak in a hot bath with my book tonight... What is something you're doing for yourself this week?