background

Friday, June 10, 2011

28 Weeks... Hello 3rd Trimester!

How Far Along: 28 weeks and officially in the 3rd trimester! Only 83 days left until my due date. Crazy!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Who knows? We'll find out next Friday, I guess. Hopefully all my hard work has paid off and my few splurges haven't done me in.


How big is baby: Baby weighs 2.9 lbs and is roughly 17 inches in length and about the size of a chinese cabbage (?).




Stretch Marks: No sir! Still slathering the belly up and drinking lots of water!


Maternity Clothes: Um, yes. Please.

Sleep: Great other than my hips killing me. The Hubster has been gone all week so I've had the entire bed to myself which has been nice so I can surround myself with pillows, but I can't wait until he's back :)


Gender: Team Wiener.


Movement: Non-stop pretty much! Anytime I am still or laying down he starts in. I love it!


Food Cravings/Aversions: Craving asparagus like crazy, and I've been loving PB&J sandwiches. Also, sliced up apples and peanut butter have really been hitting the spot lately. And, of course, Hershey's with almonds :) <------ Pretty much still this, but throw in pineapple and the occasional cookie, too.


Belly Button: Shallow and gross.



Symptoms: Swelling is still out of control. Peeing a ton, having more and more cravings, and being super emotional. I've been even more weepy than usual now that Hubster has been gone. I miss him.



What I miss: My husband! But he comes back tomorrow and I can't wait!


Looking forward to: Seeing Hubster, working on baby's room, and finishing the registry.

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  I found out that he bought baby boy a teddy bear from Scotland and has been taking pictures of the bear on statues, in castles, all over the country really. He said it's because he wants to be able to tell his son about all the places his bear has been. Make me cry, why don't you!

Weekly Belly Pics:

28 weeks

He's getting big!

No comments:

Post a Comment