background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

23 Weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks. Man, I gotta be more on the ball with these posts!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not keeping track weekly, so I'll find out when I have my next appointment on the 20th. At this point, I really don't care haha!


How big is baby: From head to rump baby is the size of a  papaya (The Bump) or a large mango (BabyCenter)



Stretch Marks: Still none! Hoping it stays that way :) The belly gets itchy though.



Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. Went shopping at F21 the other day and got some non-maternity shirts and a dress that will work through the rest of this pregnancy and after. I'm glad I can find clothes that aren't maternity that I can wear, maternity clothes are expensive!


Sleep: Sleep is the same as last week. Still dealing with sore hips, even with the aid of a body pillow and other pillows jammed all around me. Learning to live with it :)


Gender: A mini-Hubster!


Movement: He's a mover and a shaker pretty much all day long!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Still craving rocky road ice cream, sweets, apples, and carbs. Love me some carbs!

Belly Button: Still shallow and kind of looks like the navel on a navel orange. I'm not used to seeing so much of my belly button haha!


Symptoms: It's getting harder and harder to get up off of the couch, sore hips and tailbone in the morning, and a sore back occasionally but usually only when I've been on my feet a ton. Oh, and swelling. It's lovely.

What I miss: My tiny waist. I was looking  at pictures from when we first found out I was pregnant and all they did was depress me. Hoping I can get my body back after this babe. No, wait. I will get my body back!


Looking forward to: Getting baby's crib hopefully soon thanks to a good friend :) Thanks, Jen! Also looking forward to registering for the lil' mister.

My favorite husband quote/moment of the week:  Every time I have him come over to feel the babe kicking, little man stops. But each time Hubster comes over to feel, even if I am laying in bed and it means him getting up to come feel, he does so and waits for a bit. He's so patient with me, and I love him so for it. Lucky girl, here!

Weekly Belly Pics:

Feeling huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment