background

Thursday, July 28, 2011

35/35

How Far Along: 35 weeks pregnant with 35 days until due date!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 5 lbs. from my last appointment. Not totalling up the weight gain for ya, sorry.


How big is baby: Baby is over 5 1/4 lbs and about 18 inches long, the weight of a honeydew melon. He's running out of room in my belly now!






Stretch Marks: Nope! Hoping they'll stay away *fingers crossed* Still loving my Mama Bee's Belly Balm and the fact that it keeps my belly from itching.



Maternity Clothes: Yes, almost entirely. Even some of my maternity clothes don't fit anymore and I find myself wearing the same thing all the time, so I'm thankful that I'm nearing the end.



Sleep: Sleep is no good. I can fall asleep just fine, it's the staying asleep or going back to sleep after I wake up to use the bathroom that proves to be difficult. Some nights are better than others, though.



Gender: Team Wiener!



Movement: Oh yes, non-stop it seems. Sometimes it hurts, but most of the time it's just really cool. I had a doctors appointment today and he kept moving all over the place trying to get away from the cold gel when the midwife was listening to his heartbeat :)



Food Cravings/Aversions: My marionberry pie craving was sufficed with an emergency meeting of Pie Club. Of course I had it with vanilla ice cream and it was glorious. The other thing I'm craving is taco pizza and I'm having that tonight!



Belly Button: Still an innie but incredibly shallow and weird looking. I don't think it'll pop out. <---- Same.



Symptoms: Leg and foot cramps, numb and tingly hands, difficulty sleeping, exhaustion, and getting fuller faster since baby boy is squishing my stomach. Add to this list terrible swelling in my feet. Last night we were in our Bradley class and my feet just ballooned up. Hubster said my feet looked how a latex glove looks when it's blown up, and I have to say that is a pretty accurate description. As a result, my feet almost didn't fit into my flip flops. That's bad!



What I miss: Feeling cute, and not fat. I also miss wearing real shoes and not just flip flops. There are all these cute wedges and sandals and I can't fit my sausage feet into them :(



Looking forward to: Maternity pictures on Saturday, baby shower on Sunday, and hopefully getting a lot done in baby boy's room!


My favorite husband quote/moment of the week: The latex glove comment was pretty cute, but I have to say that I loved him coming with me to my appointment this morning. We got to see baby boy and discovered that he is head down, just the way he is supposed to be, and Hubster pointed out little man's beating heart. We even got to see him practicing his breathing! It was so cool. I can't wait to see him be a daddy.


Weekly Belly Pics:

35 weeks. Yes, I'm wearing the same thing I had on last week. Nothing fits anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment